home


April 12, 2012

The Future Looks Bright

I feel optimistic about the future. I'm excited for the easy freedom of summertime, and moving back home to share it with some of my best friends: I've sure missed them. These images and the playlist below really express my constant feeling of anticipation for the end of May. Enjoy :)

Good times to come by Hannah Wilson on Grooveshark

SeptemberWren
Photo by September Wren on Etsy

Aeropagita
Photo by Aeropagita Prints on Etsy

MayanSoffia
Photo by Mayan Soffia on Etsy

7 comments:

  1. Monsters and Men has been keeping me going the past couple of weeks. Have you listened to their whole album? Yellow Light is also a good song. Do listen to it if you haven't yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to! I've just heard a couple of their songs here and there, but I like what little I've heard so far, may end up being my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mayan Soffia - I bought a small print from her once and it's really pretty :).  

    On an unrelated note - I  redid my blog layout not long ago,and just clicked on your blog and realize I made my header similar to yours with the words/rounded corners. Totally did not mean to do that! I wonder if I was subconsciously inspired by you?!  Hope you don't mind the similarities, though!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via MaieDae's and am SO GLAD that I
    did! I too live in So Cal! I'm your newest follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, they're not TOO simliar!  I'm completely okay with us both having rounded corners on our headers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!  Thanks so much for following!  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna A HodgeApril 18, 2012

    ooo these are so fabulous. 
    Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...