home


October 26, 2012

Paris Green Sweater + Neutrals

Rember that thing I used to do... when I would take photos of my clothing, and then post them on this blog, telling you where each piece was from? Something called an outfit post??

Yeah, I forgot all about those too.

The reason I haven't been doing outfit posts is simply because I wasn't able to pack my tripod, and it's extremely awkward to attempt outfit photos without one. If you've ever tried, you feel my pain. Trying to prop up my camera on a chair or table (or on a chair on top of a table), also making sure that it's pointed at the right angle, in focus, and lit well is extremely challenging and irritating.

However! I asked my new friend Katie if she'd take a few shots of me as we were enjoying the rare sunshine in the Parc de la Tour Saint-Jacques. There will probably be far less outfit posts than there used to be now that I'm in Paris, but that just means more posts on the city itself!

{I've been embracing the natural texture of my hair. And I loved the loose fit of the sweater. Two very French things. Also, I'm crinkling my nose, and I dont'really know why.}
{I ordered these BDG Cigarette High Rise jeans from the Urban Outfitter's website. I was nervous they wouldn't fit correctly, but I've been wearing them nonstop! I also have them in black. The high/mid rise holds it alllll in}
{Loved the open knit detail on the shoulder, I also loved the color, which reminds me of the green used in the film Amèlie}
{I thought my dark red nails were a good contrast to the green. I paired the sweater with a neutral scarf to bring even more focus to the beautiful color.}
{These oxfords I got at Goodwill have yet to be broken in fully, they're a bit tight on my wide feet, and made my Achilles heel sore the next day.}


Sweater: Tiny shop down the road
Pants: Urban Outfiters, BDG Cigarette High Rise Jeans
Shoes: Goodwill
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Nail Polish: OPI: Got the Blues for Red
Bag: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Katie KostelkaNovember 18, 2012

    YAY! That's me, new friend Katie!!

    ReplyDelete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...