home


November 9, 2012

Quick Outfit of the Day - New Winter Scarf

First of all, let me apologize for the horrendous quality of these images! Let's just call them "vintage" and "cool" instead of pixelated and grainy. ;)

You know those days where everything you wear turns out FANTASTIC? But you have nowhere to go and nobody to look good for?? Well, I had one of those moments today. I then thought to myself, "Hey wait! I have a blog!" So I quickly snapped some webcam photos, edited them Instagram-style, et voila!

{Loving my new knitted burgundy circle scarf}
{Seriously, so warm}
{A Blazer makes anything look good}
{Been belting and tucking my high-waisted jeans lately}
{Soft hair and stained burgundy lips}

Scarf: nafnaf (French brand)
Top: Forever 21
Pants: BDG Cigarette High Rise Jeans from Urban Outfitters
Blazer: Forever 21
Shoes: Born
Belt: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful outfit! And your scarf is so lovely, it looks very cozy. :]

    ReplyDelete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...