home


May 10, 2010

These Days.

These days, I have been very busy suddenly.  I got a part time job, I'm going to school, I'm going to church, and I have all these little personal "on-the-side" projects that have popped up everywhere!  I'm starting to feel the stress.  It is a tricky thing, figuring out how to stay positive, keep the stress levels down, and not have a heart attack when something goes slightly wrong.  I have to thank God for everything and focus on the positives, of which there are many!!

This is why I am overly-excited for the upcoming weekend in Santa Barbara with my best bud Natalie!  I'll take some pics to show you when I return from my beach-lounging trip upstate.

But before then, I have three closing shifts, a french test, brochures to print, and photos to send!!  Wish me luck.

This photo brings a feeling of peace.  By LucySnowe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...