home


January 23, 2012

Accordion Pleats & Polka Dots

One of the characteristics of my style mentioned in the "About Me" section is that I rarely wear black, so it seems rather NOT fitting to be wearing black, on top of dark brown, topped by a black blouse for my very first outfit post, buuuuuut, it is what it is! As you can see, I added a pop of color with my teal scarf and army green jacket.

This skirt is a wee bit short for my liking. Now that I'm starting to become a proper grown-up, I've found myself favoring longer, more modest skirts over minis. I hate not being able to bend over, and worrying constantly about the whereabouts of my hem, so I probably won't be wearing this skirt again anytime soon.


Skirt - Forever 21
Top - Target (on sale)
Jacket - Forever 21 (also on sale)
Tights - Nine West
Flats - Old Navy
Belt - Liz Claiborne(Thrifted)
Earrings - Francesca's Collections









No comments:

Post a Comment

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...