home


January 25, 2012

Floral, Brown & Dusty Rose

Today was my second day of the new semester, and I hereby declare it a success! Tuesdays are my longest day, so I opted (like always) for comfortable and practical tan flats, my old pair of extremely faded black pants, which some argue to be a shade of denim blue, a floral chiffon top, a super-soft rose-colored scarf, and a faux leather jacket to keep me warm in the crisp morning air as I traversed the mile from my car to my classroom.


I also tried out a new nail design, rose pink with burgundy half-circles at the base. I’m not sure how I feel about them, and I'm contemplating just starting all over again.


Pants: XHILARATION from TARGET

FAUX LEATHER JACKET: FOREVER 21

TAN FLATS: FOREVER 21

FLORAL CHIFFON BLOUSE: FOREVER 21

DUSTY ROSE PASHMINA SCARF: WALGREENS (Because why NOT Walgreens?!)

4 comments:

  1. I love your style and the fact that you found such a great scarf at Walgreens! I've bought really cute flip flops there before for only $5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Sometimes it's amazing what you can find in the most unexpected places.

      And thank you for the compliment and simply for following :)

      Delete
  2. Great color combination :) Love dusty rose/pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, such a romantic and comforting color.

      Delete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...