home


January 26, 2012

Sweet Songs for Crisp Mornings

School starting has required me to wake up earlier than I'm accustomed to, and I've noticed that as the days go by, I become slightly more grumpy about this as my level of sleep deprivation increases. As a result, I decided to put together a small playlist that personifies the mood I prefer to wake up in: at peace, savoring the warmth of my blankets before I get up, ready to start the day, etc. Perhaps these songs will inspire me to be more accepting of rising with the sun, and perhaps they will offer you at least some auditory pleasure. Enjoy!

Crisp Mornings by Hannah Wilson on Grooveshark


PS: I am in need of some new music. If any of my four readers (Thanks for following!) out there can recommend any artists similar to the ones I've posted, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...