home


February 4, 2012

Midi Skirt & Sailor Blouse

I love this ensemble. Not only is it extremely comfortable (LOTS of room in the pleated skirt), it's also my most creative outfit to date. I'm also really amazed that I found this midi skirt at a thrift store, it fit perfectly, there were no stains or rips, Midi skirts are in style right now, and it was only 7 bucks! I even got a deal on the sailor-inspired blouse, in the sale section of Anthropologie. It is possible to live up to your fashion visions while on a budget!

Also, I cut my own bangs yesterday, I'm liking them so far. I'm going for a kind of effortless, textured, cool look.





Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Liz Claiborne, Thrifted
Top: Anthropologie
Flats: Old Navy
Heels: Forever 21


5 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so cute and I love the art on your wall! :)

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO in love with this outfit! I have a midi skirt and I haven't woren it yet but you've inspired me!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey:

    Do it! You can totally pull it off!

    By the way, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combination!

    cyntiae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...