home


May 24, 2012

Happy Flowers

Just thought I'd keep this post simple, and share with you some photos I took of this lovely floral arrangement my mother threw together from the left-over flowers of a bouquet. The colors are so bright, they cheered me right up!
Photobucket
Photobucket.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have you seen any bright floral-themed photos/products/blog posts? I'd love to see them, post a link!

Also, which would fit the best with my Etsy shop? I need some new images!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful arrangement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I just enjoyed a pretty pink bouquet myself:D Might have to post it too;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. Right now I have a bunch of dark purple tulips that are making me quite happy. :)

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, lovely! If you still want some pretty flower photos, you can always go here:

    http://emersonmerrick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...