home


July 22, 2012

Restructuring!

Hey there! If you're still reading this blog, and you happen to have a button in my sidebar, I wanted to let you know that I'm simplifying my layout and removing banners completely, along with other things that tend to clutter my layout. If we've agreed to exchange banners at any point, feel free to remove mine from your site, since I'll be removing yours!

I'm changing the focus of this blog. Since I'll be studying abroad in Paris soon, I want this blog to be more about my experiences and thoughts, primarily so my friends and family back home can follow me while I'm away. I would rather my blog be an extension of my life, rather than a mini-magazine with all the pressures that go along with "self-marketing," so to speak.

I'll also be closing down my Etsy shop. I've turned something I love (photography) into a quest to impress buyers, which has decreased my enjoyment of the art.

I haven't been posting much lately, but I will be soon!

Until then,
-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I love what you said about not wanting to turn your blog into a mini-magazine! LOVE IT! I struggle with that feeling too sometimes, but you're so right; it's good to refocus and blog about whatever makes you truly the most happy! :) Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Paris, ie the best city in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you'll be following me! :)

      Delete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...