home


August 2, 2012

Etsy Buys

I made a couple purchases on Etsy this week.

I think Etsy is such a great place for unique, inexpensive jewelry. I fell in love with these simple hexagon studs from Vivid by Esther. The're bold, yet simple, and can be either edgy or classy, depending on what clothes and makeup I wear. I'm excited to get them in the mail!
Photobucket

I also bought some washi tape from Pretty Tape. I'm planning on using it in my travel journals by taping ticket stubs, photos, or bits of paper I find in Paris.
Photobucket

Have you bought anything from Etsy recently? Or have you seen any posts about travel journaling? I could use some ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I've got soooo many things on my wish list from Etsy. I don't even know where to start. So awesome that you were able to purchase a few of your faves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...