home


July 23, 2012

Travel Journals and Nail Art

Check out my new beautiful travel journals! The floral design, the texture of the pages, and the colors make me so happy. I can't wait to fill them up with thoughts, little sketches, photos, and paper scraps I find along the way. I may share a few pages with you as it progresses.
Photobucket
On a different note, I was struck by a sudden urge to Ombre and sparkle my nails. It took me like an hour... I don't know what got into me. But I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, although they're a bit garish, and a little bit crazy. I'll probably get tired of them tomorrow!
Photobucket

If you've seen any posts on travel journaling, I would love the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...