home


December 22, 2012

Burgundy Blazer at La Maison Rose


Two days ago, my best friend arrived in Paris to spend an entire two weeks with me! It's finally the Christmas vacation, so we've been hitting the metros and streets HARD. But more on that later.

Today I have an outfit of the day for you, set against a delightfully pink wall in Montmartre. I've been wearing black far more than I used to in California, and I am embracing this ever-so-slightly edgier side of me wholeheartedly. And speaking of embracing things, I let my hair go wild today. It's slept-on, tangled, wavy, and a bit frizzy, but that's French! and I love it.

It's been raining on and off for the past week, so I wore my vintage boots to keep water out of my socks and brought my floral umbrella along. To keep my legs warm, I layered two pairs of leggings and tall wool socks. The temperature has been slightly warmer lately, and as long as I kept moving I didn't feel cold.



Dress: F21
Blazer: Vintage
Socks/Leggings: H&M
Umbrella: H&M
Boots: Vintage Dèsir
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Bag: F21
Nails: OPI Got the Blues for Red



And here's a random image I found on Pinterest for your enjoyment:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...