home


December 12, 2012

New Tunes, etc.

I can't get enough of this band, Purity Ring, especially this song called Ungirthed. I found them through a youtuber named Grav3yardGirl. She's crazy and I love her.

Just so you're aware, there's some tame nudity in the video below.




I saw this picture on Tumblr, and I think I'm gonna go strawberry blone when I get back to Cali, which, by the way is happening in just FOUR WEEKS. I also like the length... I want long hair! It's already a couple inches past my collar bone, but I want it down to my waist!


via Shannon Tumblr


Also, I just want to share with you two of my favorite pieces in the Musée D'Orsay. The first is Pierre Bonnard's cat, and the second is a floral still life by Van Gogh. This cat just makes me happy when I look at it. And Van Gogh's coloring and surface texture are captivating, but obviously you can't see that on a computer screen.


via Musée D'Orsay Catalog

My best friend is coming to Paris for two weeks in just 7 days! I'm going to take us on adventures everyday, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got two cents to pitch in? Go for it! I adore comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...